Family, fun and sun in Riviera MayaBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Family friendly everything
Looking for a place to take the whole family and enjoy days of fun under the sun? Well, look no further as Riviera Maya is the place to be, where you'll find entertainment for the entire family: from kids to adults. Featuring the best outdoor activities, cuisine for all tastes and likes, and great family friendly resorts.
Riviera Maya is a sought out destination, for its beautiful settings, entertaining activities and wonderful accommodations of all styles; and let’s face it, it’s not easy to find a place that gathers the necessary requirements when it comes to traveling with the whole family. However, look no further because such place does exist!
The place I'm talking about is Generations Riviera Maya, by Karisma, this is an exceptional resort that offers their signature Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, this is an exclusive service in which the food they serve at every restaurant and Gourmet Corner is spot on, they use fresh and quality ingredients, to make sure that you delight in the best.
Aside from the culinary aspects, the Gourmet Inclusive® Experience also involves personalized service, and this is the part that caters to children and adults as the Generations Riviera Maya, by Karisma has the Eko Kids Club™, the Little Eko Chefs™ program, Gourmet Inclusive® Baby Amenities, and the Teens Club. The younger from the group can engage in activities especially prepared for them, this way the adults can relax and enjoy the beach and pool butlers, as well as the in-house activities.
Although the resorts has practically everything one might need, the destination also has fun things to do, like going to eco parks, spend a shopping afternoon in Cancun, stroll down the 5th avenue in Playa del Carmen or go swim at one of the nearby cenotes –natural deep-water sinkholes-; all of these activities are family-friendly and sure will add a different touch to your vacations.
Next time planning family holidays, think of Riviera Maya; its beautiful white sandy beaches, clear water, fun activities and warm weather are some of the reasons to choose this destination; and when it comes to choosing a resort, choose Generations Riviera Maya, by Karisma, the resort that reunites luxury, relax and family fun under one roof.
- Live Vacation Interview
- Hoteliers want federal regulation for Airbnb and HomeAway
- Mexico, the 8th most visited country of the world
- San Miguel de Allende is the best city in the world
- Going to Europe? Don´t forget to recover your taxes
- Mexico overtakes Turkey in global tourism poll
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers
- San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017