Generations Riviera Maya selected by Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s as #1 Resort in the Mexican CaribbeanBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Top resorts in the Mexican Caribbean
The world's premier travel and lifestyle magazine Condé Nast Traveler carries out an annual Reader’s Choice Awards (RCA) survey, where the top selections are listed on different categories and regions. Its latest edition, the 28th annual RCA reported on the final trimester of 2015 that Generations Riviera Maya, by Karisma was selected by the readers as the top resort in Mexico at the Caribbean Coast.
Generations Riviera Maya, by Karisma located right by the gorgeous Mexican Caribbean, it’s a luxurious beachfront resort that offers the signature Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience which offers unparalleled service, top quality and varied gastronomic options, and countless amenities; and everything is considered to cater the needs of the whole family.
The resort’s goal is to provide its guest with a luxurious, relaxing and fun experience, right in the heart of Riviera Maya, where the white sandy beaches and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea are the scenario the guests wake up to every morning, dine in front of and gaze upon throughout the duration of their stay.
Besides from being selected as the number one resort from the Top 20 Resorts in Mexico (Caribbean Coast) list, the Readers' Choice Awards 2015 also placed Generations Riviera Maya, by Karisma at the 61st place in the Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World list.
And that’s not all, El Dorado Maroma, a beachfront resort by Karisma, was selected by Condé Nast Traveler readers as the 5th resort on the Top 20 Resorts in Mexico (Caribbean Coast) list; an exclusive resort located right by one the most beautiful beaches in the world, as named by Travel Channel.
- Live Vacation Interview
- Hoteliers want federal regulation for Airbnb and HomeAway
- Mexico, the 8th most visited country of the world
- San Miguel de Allende is the best city in the world
- Going to Europe? Don´t forget to recover your taxes
- Mexico overtakes Turkey in global tourism poll
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers
- San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017