Top 12: Best hidden places in MéxicoBy Sandor Barragán Gutiérrez
The very best hidden places in México that you have to visit!
12- Montebello lake.
11- A Blue Cenote: Samula Cenote, Yucatán.
10- Basaseachic falls.
09- The Valley of the Monks.
07- Paricutin, Church Buried by Lava Flow.
06- Agua Azul waterfalls.
05- Tampaon River.
03-The crater of the Nevado de Toluca.
02-Hidden beach, Marieta islands.
01-The water boils (Petrified waterfalls), Valley Mitla.
- Going to Europe? Don´t forget to recover your taxes
- Mexico overtakes Turkey in global tourism poll
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers
- San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017
- UK travelers discover new reasons to visit Mexico time and again
- Tulum now has treehouse accommodations
- Moody's forecasts further growth for Mexican tourism in 2017
- Mexico’s first over-water bungalows in Playa Maroma