Top 12: Best hidden places in MéxicoBy Sandor Barragán Gutiérrez
The very best hidden places in México that you have to visit!
12- Montebello lake.
11- A Blue Cenote: Samula Cenote, Yucatán.
10- Basaseachic falls.
09- The Valley of the Monks.
07- Paricutin, Church Buried by Lava Flow.
06- Agua Azul waterfalls.
05- Tampaon River.
03-The crater of the Nevado de Toluca.
02-Hidden beach, Marieta islands.
01-The water boils (Petrified waterfalls), Valley Mitla.
- If you missed out on Russia 2018, find out how much money you will need to go to Qatar 2022
- Turkish Airlines plans to launch flights to Mexico in 2019
- Cancún y Riviera Maya, amongst the best 10 destinations in the world
- Live Vacation Interview
- Hoteliers want federal regulation for Airbnb and HomeAway
- Mexico, the 8th most visited country of the world
- San Miguel de Allende is the best city in the world
- Going to Europe? Don´t forget to recover your taxes
- Mexico overtakes Turkey in global tourism poll
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers