'Let's all travel through Mexico'By Fernanda Duque Hernández
The new federal government program that helps you travel
Do you like to travel? I'm sure your answer is yes, but we often choose to go on a trip abroad, long before we meet the goodness, beauty and spectacular destinations of our country. If you would like to learn more about your Mexico, I’m sure you'll like this news.
In order to encourage more and more Mexicans to enjoy domestic destinations, the Ministry of Tourism (Sectur) presented the program ' Let´s all travel through Mexico'.
One of the objectives of this program is promoting tourism as a priority sector for national development, and therefore the government, in coordination with the private sector - airlines, transport, hotels, restaurants, tour operators and Services- it will grant facilities to acquire travel packages for Mexicans.
"We want the opportunities to know our country to grow and expand, that more Mexicans can visit, travel, know, and then to be able to project this great pride", said the president of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto.
So with this program there will be fewer excuses not to travel and meet Mexico, as we assure you that traveling through the country you´ll find amazing places, delicious food, great culture, rich history and art; So start preparing your bags and decide to travel Mexico!
The announcement happened during the opening ceremony of the 41st edition of the Mexico Tourism Tianguis that takes place in the city of Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- If you missed out on Russia 2018, find out how much money you will need to go to Qatar 2022
- Turkish Airlines plans to launch flights to Mexico in 2019
- Cancún y Riviera Maya, amongst the best 10 destinations in the world
- Live Vacation Interview
- Hoteliers want federal regulation for Airbnb and HomeAway
- Mexico, the 8th most visited country of the world
- San Miguel de Allende is the best city in the world
- Going to Europe? Don´t forget to recover your taxes
- Mexico overtakes Turkey in global tourism poll
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers