Microsoft seeks Mexican Millennials to change the worldBy Elliot Bullman
Microsoft selects the best talent when it comes to target young professionals among the nearly 30 million millennials, residing in Mexico. The company offers career opportunities for students and recent graduates of bachelor's, master's, MBA and doctorate through its programs of recruitment: Internship and MACH.
The most important thing for Microsoft is to count among its ranks candidates who have the vision and the potential to generate positive change in the world. "We believe that betting on young talent means bringing new ideas to continue empowering people and organizations around the world, a key aspect in an industry that does not respect tradition, only innovation," said Elizabeth Arredon, University Recruiter.
Microsoft is constantly approaching public and private universities in the country, conducting meetings and conferences on various topics, participating in university job fairs, training students on the use of LinkedIn and helping them prepare their CV. It even maintains contact with different professors and career directors to develop activities that help reinforce classroom knowledge, incorporating industry experience.
What kind of candidates does Microsoft seek for its programs?
Microsoft is open to all types of profiles as it has work opportunities for engineers, technology experts and areas as diverse as marketing, communication, finance, human resources, services and operations.
"We look for potential; talent that is concerned with finding solutions to current problems through technology and thus generate a positive impact on our society," explained Ana Cecilia Dueñas, University Recruiter.
The multinational offers vacancies in Mexico City and in the corporate HQ located in Redmond, WA, USA, close to Seattle. For more information visit the Microsoft page.
- San Miguel de Allende is the best city in the world
- Going to Europe? Don´t forget to recover your taxes
- Mexico overtakes Turkey in global tourism poll
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers
- San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017
- UK travelers discover new reasons to visit Mexico time and again
- Tulum now has treehouse accommodations
- Moody's forecasts further growth for Mexican tourism in 2017