More than all inclusive, this is the Gourmet Inclusive® ExperienceBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Gratify after your every need
Riviera Maya is a marvelous and sought out destination, favorite by many for its unparalleled natural beauty and vast touristic offer, but how to choose from the options the best one? Well, let me tell you about some fantastic and award winning concept; the Gourmet Inclusive® Experience.
When selecting the resort that best fits your likes and needs can be a little difficult when it comes to the known All-inclusive concept used in most of the hotels available in Riviera Maya, but there’s one in particular that is more than all-inclusive, in fact this is the Gourmet Inclusive® Experience.
And what does Gourmet Inclusive® Experience actually refer to? This is an exclusive concept for all the Karisma Hotels & Resorts, which includes the adult only El Dorado Resorts & the family friendly Generations Resorts; a four-element concept that encloses: Gourmet Cuisine, Premium Drinks, Personalized Service and Activities.
Starting off with Gourmet Cuisine, the idea is to offer the guests top quality ingredients in every single meal; grant all guests all you can enjoy dining. Besides, they take their guests needs into consideration and can accommodate a menu for special requests for allergies, vegans, vegetarians, celiac and gluten-free guests.
For the beverage area, Premium Drinks are also part of the concept; this means that the bars and restaurants serve top shelf brands, award winning wines, as well as offering tequila, mezcal and wine tastings.
Next up is the Personalized Service, yes, this might be something found elsewhere, but at El Dorado & Generations Resorts they take this to the next level. They make sure your every need is covered and give their guests great service with full service concierge, beach and pool butlers, sommeliers and even wedding planners and designers.
Last, but certainly not least there’s the access to in-house activities for everyone, there won’t be a boring or dull moment through the duration of your stay. The Gourmet Inclusive® Experience activities include scuba clinics in the pool, Eco Kids Club cooking classes, non-motorized water sports, cooking lessons and tequila tastings, and so on.
So, there you have it, now picking out a resort for your vacations in Riviera Maya will be a simpler task, as we know that the Gourmet Inclusive® Experience will give added value to your holidays. Select any of El Dorado or Generations Resorts to ensure a magnificent experience.
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers
- San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017
- UK travelers discover new reasons to visit Mexico time and again
- Tulum now has treehouse accommodations
- Moody's forecasts further growth for Mexican tourism in 2017
- Mexico’s first over-water bungalows in Playa Maroma
- Mexico,one of the Top Gay Wedding Destinations in the world
- Puerto Vallarta, first "Gay Travel Approved" destination in Mexico