New variety of lifestyle hotels in Queretaro and GuadalajaraBy Andrea Hablutzel Pelayo
Design-Led properties by Marriott
There is a new brand of hotels operated by Marriott, more than just a hotel, a lifestyle. Their classic design and all-around project is thought out for a very specific segment of travelers: millennials.
It is targeted with that segment’s mindset, appealing to their needs and wants.
They believe in design with a purpose; getting rid of what is deemed unnecessary and just keeping the functional yet beautiful spaces. Design-led basically means the purpose of the hotel, in this case, is with regard to aesthetic or a functional criteria, rather than commercial or consumer requirements.
This way, guests get only what they need and paid for; no pretension yet sophisticated style with innovative food and drinks to make it a well-rounded experience. These hotels will also be characterized by their advantageous locations within the cities in which they’re in, perfect for millennial travelers looking to experience everything their chosen travel destination has to offer.
AC Hotels by Marriott has a growing portfolio of design-led hotels, which shows Marriot’s commitment towards making distinctive architecture-and-design affordable and accessible for creative people and entrepreneurs worldwide.
"These hotels are both centrally located and within walking distance to their city's main tourist attractions, perfect for millennial travelers looking to experience everything theGuadalajaraandQueretarohave to offer." saidTim Sheldon, President of theCaribbeanandLatin Americaat Marriott International.
These two openings are the first hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America area; AC Hotels plans to open more hotels in Mexico City, Panama City, Santiago Chile and two more in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for the Olympic Games in the summer.
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers
- San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017
- UK travelers discover new reasons to visit Mexico time and again
- Tulum now has treehouse accommodations
- Moody's forecasts further growth for Mexican tourism in 2017
- Mexico’s first over-water bungalows in Playa Maroma
- Mexico,one of the Top Gay Wedding Destinations in the world
- Puerto Vallarta, first "Gay Travel Approved" destination in Mexico
- Holbox ... the perfect escape
- New variety of lifestyle hotels in Queretaro and Guadalajara