San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017By Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
According to a global survey conducted by TripAdvisor, this Mexican destination ranks number one on the list
TripAdvisor, one of the most prestigious travel websites in the world, conducted its Traveler's Choice survey, which aims to create a list of travel recommendations for next year.
In this list San Jose del Cabo, Baja California, Mexico, were selected as the number one destination to visit next year, where tourists will be able to find various attractions that will surely make your vacation an unforgettable experience.
The destination was ranked as the "Top Destination on the Rise" worldwide, over 10 other places, including destinations such as Hawaii, Vancouver, Brazil and India.
TripAdvisor is the largest travel site in the world, offers advice to millions of travelers and a wide variety of opinions and booking tools, plus it has a community of 340 million active monthly visitors and over 385 million views and comments.
The destinations are selected from 43 different locations in Europe, Asia and South America, making it the most important award granted by this booking engine, as well as being the only one in the tourism sector that is based on Millions of travelers’ opinions and comments from around the world.
One of the most important factors for the delivery of this recognition was that San José Del Cabo has hotels of all categories, its beaches are some of the most interesting ones, and its desert geography contrasts with the imposing sea, Golf courses and tennis, and has something to offer to every person who visits it.
Cabo is one of Mexico's favorite destinations, some of the attractions that visitors can enjoy are the Art Walk season, which ends in June next year, as well as several gastronomic events, among which is "Sabor a Cabo".
Without doubt Mexico is a country that has many wonderful destinations, so if you do not know where to go during your next vacation, come to Mexico and live an adventure that will undoubtedly remain forever in your memory.
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers
- San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017
- UK travelers discover new reasons to visit Mexico time and again
- Tulum now has treehouse accommodations
- Moody's forecasts further growth for Mexican tourism in 2017
- Mexico’s first over-water bungalows in Playa Maroma
- Mexico,one of the Top Gay Wedding Destinations in the world
- Puerto Vallarta, first "Gay Travel Approved" destination in Mexico
- Holbox ... the perfect escape
- New variety of lifestyle hotels in Queretaro and Guadalajara