Why should you visit Cancun?By Fernanda Duque Hernández
Travelers tell you why…
Turquoise waters, white sandy beaches, bikinis and a lot fun under the sun… Do you know what I'm talking about?
Cancun is by far the favorite beach destination in Mexico and Latin America, each year is visited by more than 18 million people who see in this corner of the Caribbeantheir personal paradise.
The peaceful atmosphere of the city brings tranquility to the visitor, who feels safe to walk beyond the doors of the hotel, venturing to know the parks, markets and shopping malls of Cancun.
“Everybody is extremely friendly and that’s what I’ve enjoyed the most and the beaches are just to die for so you have a great day”, said Sophie Baas who traveled from Queensland, Australia to celebrate her birthday at the Mexican Caribbean.
Cancun's tropical image makes many people feel curious about the beautiful white sandy beaches and once they meet this paradise, traveling to Mexico becomes a habit for them, some might even say it is a tradition of years.
“If you like party come to Cancun, if you like nice beaches come to Cancun, nice people come to Cancun”, expressed Chelsea Samson from England, who in just five days fell in love with the city.
But not only foreigners enjoy the destination, Mexican visitors also feel proud of what Cancun offers and represents for international tourism.
“The beaches are beautiful, I think they are the most beautiful in the country and I've met”, proudly said Erika Zuarth from Puebla; she also invited people “to come and enjoy Cancun, there are a lot of places to know!”
Definitely visit Cancun, it is one of the best travel experiences you can have because it is a multifaceted destination that can be enjoyed by people of all ages, no matter what you like, Cancun has something to funfill your dreams.
- Cancún y Riviera Maya, amongst the best 10 destinations in the world
- Live Vacation Interview
- Hoteliers want federal regulation for Airbnb and HomeAway
- Mexico, the 8th most visited country of the world
- San Miguel de Allende is the best city in the world
- Going to Europe? Don´t forget to recover your taxes
- Mexico overtakes Turkey in global tourism poll
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers