Guadalupe Valley: El Cielo and its fascinating wines
El Cielo, in the Guadalupe Valley has 22 hectares of vines, where 11 varietals are sown, grown and harvested. The vinification plant produces some of Mexico’s best wines, highly acclaimed at a worldwide level.
Encountering with El Cielo is an experience for the senses. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy exquisite wine pairings, surrounded by breathtaking views and a unique and charming atmosphere like never experienced before.
Live an unforgettable experience at El Cielo… Only for the senses!
- Guadalupe Valley: El Cielo and its fascinating wines
- Guadalupe Valley: Exquisite wines from El Cielo
- Guadalupe Valley: El Cielo
- Dare to live Baja California
- All I can think of is going back to Baja California
- The day I arrived in Baja California
- Salvador Luna: ‘French cuisine’ Artiste
- Dream Trips: Your Passport to the World
- Mirrors of emotions: Javier Marín’s artistic vision
- Magda Torres Gurza: The talented Mexican hyperrealist artist the world has to discover!
- It’s passionate, it’s surreal… it’s Saner
- Accommodations Riviera Maya