Guadalupe Valley: El Cielo
In the state of Baja California, you’ll find Mexico’s fascinating wine country: Guadalupe Valley. The Guadalupe Valley is the place where wine flows, and products from the vine are sown, grown and harvested… Taken directly to your table.
In the Guadalupe Valley you’ll find a fascinating spot: El Cielo.
Encounter with El Cielo… A 29 hectare land, from which 22 are vines. Here, a total of 11 varietals are produced: Nebbiolo, Cabernet Franc, Sirah, Malbec, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonay and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Guadalupe Valley: El Cielo and its fascinating wines
- Guadalupe Valley: Exquisite wines from El Cielo
- Guadalupe Valley: El Cielo
- Dare to live Baja California
- All I can think of is going back to Baja California
- The day I arrived in Baja California
- Salvador Luna: ‘French cuisine’ Artiste
- Dream Trips: Your Passport to the World
- Mirrors of emotions: Javier Marín’s artistic vision
- Magda Torres Gurza: The talented Mexican hyperrealist artist the world has to discover!
- It’s passionate, it’s surreal… it’s Saner
- Accommodations Riviera Maya