Guadalupe Valley: Exquisite wines from El Cielo
El Cielo, in the heart of the Guadalupe Valley in the state of Baja California is a charming place. Here you will enjoy Mexico’s excellent wines… Red, white and rose, with the most exquisite culinary creations ever tasted!
El Cielo is 22 hectares of vines, where 11 varietals are sown, grown and harvested. El Cielo has its own vinification plant and expert oenologists.
Embrace and encounter El Cielo… Live an unforgettable experience and take home a taste of the best wines of Mexico.
- Guadalupe Valley: El Cielo and its fascinating wines
- Guadalupe Valley: Exquisite wines from El Cielo
- Guadalupe Valley: El Cielo
- Dare to live Baja California
- All I can think of is going back to Baja California
- The day I arrived in Baja California
- Salvador Luna: ‘French cuisine’ Artiste
- Dream Trips: Your Passport to the World
- Mirrors of emotions: Javier Marín’s artistic vision
- Magda Torres Gurza: The talented Mexican hyperrealist artist the world has to discover!
- It’s passionate, it’s surreal… it’s Saner
- Accommodations Riviera Maya